Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
Security as an easy-to-use service for organizations with limited IT security features.
Advanced security and management for all user devices
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices, and servers so you can quickly protect all endpoints and prevent ransomware, zero-day threats, and other sophisticated attacks that exist today.
Easy-to-use cloud-based configuration and management
The Endpoint Protection Cloud administration console is intuitive and can be configured in five minutes with Symantec recommended security policies already enabled.
- One-step policy configuration lets you create policies across multiple operating system platforms; You only need to create the policy once, as the configuration is converted to any device or operating system.
- The automated dashboard alerts you about devices that do not comply with security policies and offers quick fix for infected devices that can be performed with just three clicks.
- Automated agent updates sent by the cloud service ensure that devices always have the latest information and that it is always up to date.
Protect devices without increasing IT staff
The combination of multilayered threat protection and device management with intuitive cloud-based management makes Endpoint Protection Cloud the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security capabilities.
- At the registration portal, users themselves can register their corporate and personal devices in just minutes, reducing IT staff demand and providing flexibility for the end user.
- Scheduled reporting monitors company and user-owned devices, including hardware and software information for asset management and compliance purposes.
- Flexible monthly or yearly subscription options protect users and all their devices for a single fee, reducing efforts to monitor licenses and budget.
Operating System Compatibility